For Your car
- There are plenty of parking space in the open.
- Several power points, sockets, outlets
- One carport.
The suite, rooms, 83 sq. yd.
- There are room for Your skies and skating gears.
- You have a private entry into the greenhouse.
- The bedroom lies next to the greenhouse (winter garden) and is roughly (23 x13 feet (7×4 m)). There is space for two single beds (6,56 x 2,9 ft (90 x 200 cm)) (which can be tied together to a double bed) and two extra beds (2,6 x 6,56 ft (80 x 200 cm)). All beds have interior sprung mattresses.
- Towels and sheets are included in the price.
- For all guests, but might of particular interest for airborne travelers: nail scissors, scissors, knife, schampo, shower gel and toothpaste are at Your disposal.
- Door openings are wide enough (about 35,4 in. (90 cm)) and bathroom is spacey enough for a wheelchair. There is one sauna and shower. Door to sauna and opening to shower are (27,5 in. ( 70 cm)) wide though (can be too narrow).
- Washing machine, dryer and iron
- Hangers for long dresses and mirrors.
More under “photos of room and layout“.
Heat, cold and ventilation
You can influence ventilation and temperature yourself. Ask the hosts how.
Patio and garden
The patio outside the greenhouse is placed in a disclosed part of our garden.
- The greenroom works as lounge where You serve Yourself breakfast from the refrigerator and from the cabinet under the micro.
- There are a refrigerator, freezer, toaster, egg boiler, micro, boiler to heat water and a coffee machine at Your disposal.
- We try to serve organic, closely grown and Swedish food in first hand. Sometimes we have newly baked bread, made in the house.
Water, coffee, tea, orange juice, milk and “filmjölk” (like yogurt but another type of culture so it tastes a bit different.)
Müsli of the House, cornflakes, oats, grains of rye.
(Müsli of the House replaces previous opportunity to mix Your own müsli.)
Eggs and bread (hard and soft)
Hard cheese, some kind of meat, vegetables, jam and marmalade
Fruits and maybe some cookies
- TV, with free Swedish public channels. Films are shown in their original languages. So American movies are american speaking, French in french and so on.
- Protected wi-fi (about 300 Mb/sec) with password.
No Pets and No smoking We have both a cat and a dog.
- No pets allowed – we have a cat and a dog living with us. No matter how small, gentle, non allergenic and little fur they shed.
- No smoking indoors. Please!